Thanks for reading my blog. I work in digital marketing & business development with a focus on developing business and leading commercial marketing strategies for start-ups and large organisations. I have worked for a number of leading brands across a range of different sectors within retail and journalism working within entrepreneurial and corporate environments.
Recently I completed an MSc in Digital Marketing at Manchester Metropolitan University in conjunction with leading global digital community, Econsultancy provided me with extensive knowledge of the full digital marketing mix, conceiving strategies and delivering results. Subscribers to my blog receive a weekly newsletter on all things digital marketing, feel free to sign up here
More recently I have been involved in projects associated with digital transformation within organisations, utilising my experience in digital to help shape and define routes for organisations to develop a digital-first culture through in-house training, consultancy and working with organisations to set strategies.
Away from work I’m a keen cyclist, having recently completed Lands End – John O Groats in aid of Cancer Research. My next cycling goal is to complete London to Paris.
Guest Articles and Talks
I have written and presented my thoughts and comments on digital marketing, below are a few examples on where you can find my work
- Working for a start-up – Guest Post
- 6 Steps to create an actionable SEO Strategy – Guest Post
- Tactics to improve your link building campaign – Guest Post
- How to manage an affiliate program – Guest Post
- Marketing Technology – Guest Post
- 5 Forces of Context Marketing – Guest Post
- How to Create a Digital Marketing Communications Strategy – Guest Post
- Marketing Week – “On the right side of tracking”
- Econsultancy – “Using analytics to improve your content marketing strategy”
- Gov Delivery – “Integrating digital communication through Social Media”
- Econsultancy – Creating a Content Marketing Strategy
- Smart Insights – Integrating Content Marketing to drive reach and revenue